Since we took so many pictures this weekend, here's another blog to explain them:-)
I got to see my good, old friend Jenny who is due in 2 weeks and my cousin Anna who is due one week after me...we had to take some belly shots.
We went to a corn maze with my fam on sunday. We had such wonderful weather!
I don't have a picture of it, but Tim made me a birthday cake for this weekend! What a great brother. Jon, you're great too:-)
Aaron and Christian took Jon and Tim out squirrel hunting but didn't come back with anything and we went to the Rockford football game. Even though they lost, it was fun to remember all those games back in high school.
1 comment:
You are a great artisit - the pumpkin you drew on your shirt looks so cute! I can see "Dareal" starting to show (since we dont know the name yet ;) ha ha - you look great Jac - cant wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment